Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
OUR RETURNS POLICY
This policy applies to all purchases made from Lowes in-store or online.
If you are not completely satisfied, simply return the goods to our fulfilment centre and we will provide you with a refund within the guidelines outlined below.
- Items must be returned within 90 days of purchase.
- Items must not include underwear/innerwear, gift-cards, charity products or clearance lines
- Proof of purchase must be presented.
- Only the following will be accepted as proof of purchase: -
- Original register receipt (Printed or Electronic)
- On-line Order Number or a Packing Slip (Printed or Electronic)
- Items returned must be “as new” i.e.
- Original tags and labels attached &
- In original packaging.
Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the New Zealand Consumer Law
How can I return my order?
Package your item(s) into the original parcel packaging or suitable new packaging. Include your tax invoice or order confirmation email (printed out) and completed returns slip. when returning your items. This will allow us to process your refund quickly.
Lowes Online Returns
240 Princes Hwy,
Arncliffe NSW 2205
Items not eligible for a refund include underwear, fragrances, perishables such as chocolate and lollies, earphones and earbuds. Gift cards are not eligible for a refund or exchange if you change your mind.
Please note that all postage is to be covered by the customer for change of mind returns