OUR RETURNS POLICY
We want you to be completely content with the quality of the items you purchase. If not satisfied, return the goods to any Lowes store and we will provide you with an exchange or refund within the guidelines outlined below.
Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law because we want you to be pleased with your purchase.
This policy applies to all purchases made from Lowes instore or online.
Lowes will accept product returns and provide you with a store credit or refund where the product is deemed faulty or is not of acceptable quality subject to the below:
- Items must be returned within 90 days of purchase, so make sure you bring it back or post it back to us in good time.
- "90 days" applies from the original date of purchase. Please provide proof of purchase.
PROOF OF PURCHASE
The following types of Proof of Purchase documents are accepted:
- Original register receipt (no photocopies accepted);
- Original return/exchange receipt; or
- Printed tax receipt for online purchases.
- Returns presented with printed tax receipts for online purchases require your signature and official (photo) identification, and, as per original receipts, refunds will be made using the original payment method.
Item(s) must be;
- all original tags/labels attached
Returns for swimwear will only be accepted if the protective gusset and labelling have not been removed.
- Gift cards are not eligible for a refund or exchange if you change your mind.
If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online) will be refunded to you using the original payment method, once we have received the returned item and confirmed that it meets conditions above.
If the item is faulty or not of an acceptable quality, then we will also refund reasonable costs associated with returning the item to us provided you also provide receipts for those costs. Please contact our Customer Service team 1300 156 937 to assist you with your return. To avoid delivery costs of returning items, we suggest you return your product to one of our stores whenever possible.
Quality faults include both Fabric and Manufacturing faults such as:
- Fabric issues like the garment shrinks excessively or doesn’t hold its shape
- Fades or runs after being washed according to care instructions
- Fabric has a pull or tear or hole before being worn.
- Manufacturing issues like broken stitching, faulty or missing zips, buttons and snaps, and prints, embellishments or trims that come off or are broken.
RETURNS FOR ONLINE PURCHASES
Online purchases may also be returned to any Lowes store. Please ensure you have original receipt and packing slip, and all garments still carry tags.
Alternatively, if this is not possible please print out and complete the returns slip.
The form also contains the address where all returns or refunds need to be sent.
Please note that all postage is to be covered by the customer for change of mind returns. For postage returns please follow the steps below:
- Place the returns form with the items that you are returning.
- Post to the appropriate address.
Alternatively, you can return your online purchases in store, visit your nearest store for the quickest way to an exchange or refund. Search in the store locator for your nearest store.